Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q2 is available
Release date: May 21st, 2019
Pack version: 1.8.4301
- Services can change product taxes: This project aims to improve the services functionality regarding the ability to change the tax of the product they are related to.
In France, depending the product sold and service related to this product, the product can suffer a tax change. A very clear example is selling a kitchen including the installation service. If the kitchen is sold alone, the tax should be 20%. If the kitchen is sold with the installation service, the kitchen tax is reduced to 10%.
- Taxes in returned lines: When computing the taxes for a returned line, the original receipt date will be used, to ensure that if taxes were changed since the original receipt was created, the original rules are used instead of the current ones.
- Assignation of document types refactor: Move Web POS related Document Types definition from the "Channel - Touchpoint Type" wiindow to Organization window.
- Cross-store payment: Allows to pay tickets from other stores in a controlled way
- Return Management (phase I): Allow to return products in different stores
- Standard loyalty management (Phase I): Allow to define Loyalty Programs with multiple categories (Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc.), earning/accumulation and burning/consumption rules for points, promotion rules to change between categories, scheduled processes to consume points in a massive way, etc.
- Consent for Customer Data Processing in Business Partner: The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).A new check named "Consent for Customer Data Processing" is included in business partner data model, therefore it is possible to set up for a given organization's customer whether his/her customer information can be used by the organization according to GDPR rule
- Agile cashup: It is now possible to configure the way to show all payments methods defined in a terminal. It can be sorted it out in descending mode and not take them into account when validating them during the cash up. The ones with value zero won't be validated
- Logged user visualization: Current user is now visible in the main application menu
- Keep filters in Business Partner selector: Last filters used in Business Partner selector in Open Receipt popup are now preserved
- Keep filters in Open Receipt selector: Last filters applied to the open receipt selector are now preserved
- Prefilter receipt selector and open multiple receipt: In Customer Selector dialog, it is now possible to open the "Open Receipt Selector" prefiltered with selected Customer and multiple selection from context menu is now allowed
- SCO Extensions: Among other new features, have the ability to configure time-outs for some specific actions
- New Cashup Window: New window which displays all cashups including store and terminal information. It simplifies browsing cashups as now they are only displayed in POS Terminal window in a separate tab
- Business Partner Sets: It is now possible to define a set of business partners. This business partner set can then be used to define discounts which should apply to a specific list of customers
- Improvements in the discounts product and customer filter definition: In previous versions, defining discounts for a particular list of products and business partners was a very tedious task. Now it's possible to import these filters via an external file
- 39788: Layaway button should not be shown in Pay Open Tickets window
- 39831: Combo discount is not applied to a line if the family is configured as Fixed Price with the same price of the product to be ap.
- 39857: If there is an error doing a cash management, there is no rollback of changed cashup data.
- 39858: If a line with manual discounts is split, automatic discounts no longer work
- 39861: Under some circumstances Cash Up goes to Errors While Importing POS Data if the currency has more than 2 decimals
- 39867: "Total Amount" button gets enabled before Line's "PriceRule" validations
- 39868: Some amounts and prices are rounded to 2 instead of using the currency's precisions
- 39909: Done, Layaway and Use Credit buttons should be disabled until calculateReceipt() has finished
- 39958: Broken POS layout when many options are shown
- 40019: Counted amount is wrong in the Cashup Report
- 40125: [RR19Q1] [iPad] [UX] The user tag and "Bring" button in the cashup step of "Review pending receipts" displace the close button
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Automatic Cancellation of Layaways: Creation of a Background process to void automatically layaways where haven't been paid (0% paid)
- Openbravo Commerce Suite Certification for France: Certify Openbravo Commercial Suite as a valid software to operate in France fulfilling the French Finance Law for 2016, where it was introduced the obligation to record customer payments by means of accounting software or a secure cash register system for retailers and other professionals subject to VAT as of 1 January 2018.
To this end, conditions of data unalterability, security, retention, and archiving have been set. Compliance with these conditions is formalized either in an individual declaration issued by the publisher or in a certificate issued by an accredited body.
- Order Preparation - AWO Support: Adapt the existing Order Preparation module to work with Advanced Warehouse Operations module
- Retail delivery modes for Advanced Warehouse Operations: Adds delivery modes information in Advanced Warehouse Operations
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.