Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q2.1 is available
Release date: July 22nd, 2019
Pack version: 1.8.4311
Maturity Status: QAA
- 40853: Unable to login in WebPOS if it has synchronize mode and French certificate
- 40878: When barcode is scanned in POS Terminal, the code is automatically set as lowercase.
- 40893: Wrong Cash up using the property CashUp - Group payments by expected amount
- 41046: Deferred service not invoiced.
- 41127: QtyDelivered has changed its representation on DB
- 41106: Product images not loading in WebPOS Browse menu with preference “Product Images from server instead of cache” set
- 41144: the login in offline mode fails when the tomcat is retarted and the postgres is down
- 41158: JS Resources are not updated after doing a deployment
- 41204: Errors while importing when synchronize a ticket with a discount of 100% and Generate Invoices active
- 41276: PaidReceipts.checkOrderInErrorEntry is not using bind-params
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q2.1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q2.1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.