Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q2.2 is available
Release date: August 8th, 2019
Pack version: 1.8.4322
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR19Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR19Q2 Release Notes here.
- 41201: Total amount button remains enabled in a ticket without lines when Save Deleted Tickets is configured
- 41268: OB.UTIL.clone always copies arrays by reference
- 41520: Good shipment not generated after create a sales from a quotation
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q2.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q2.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.