Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q3 is available
Release date: August 22nd, 2019
Pack version: 1.8.4503
Maturity Status: QAA
- WebUSB/WebBluetooth support for printing: Now it is possible to print directly to several USB and Bluetooth printers directly from the WebPOS, without having to use the hardware manager.
- Delivery Modes. Window to issue multiple sales order lines: Provides a new multiline selector in WebPOS to generate shipments from order lines
- Cross store sales: Search products from global assortment: Add ability to sell products not present in current store assortment but in other cross store assortments.
- Customer 360 View: Provide an information card with buying history, loyalty information, etc.
- Users can now define quick access buttons in receipt toolbar and keypad: It is now possible to configure the receipt toolbar and the keypad of the WebPOS, specifying quick access buttons which allow frequently needed actions to be readily available.
- Delivery Rates: The calculation of the cost of delivery services has been improved by allowing to define if it will be paid either as part of the ticket or in the delivery itself. Besides, the overall management of delivery services has also been improved, by handling automatically the proposition/removal of services when the special "Home Delivery" delivery mode is used.
- Discounts & Promotions per Hour: It is now possible to define Starting Hour and Ending Hour within the same day on Discounts & Promotions definition, per each day of the week, or for the whole week.
- 40312: WebPOS should go to offline if server responds 404
- 40262: Preference "Do not allow Sales with return" does not work properly. The POS gets blocked after doing a Verified Return
- 40388: Two cash ups in local storage if the backoffice session is closed during the cash up
- 40437: Business date of terminal till and status is updated if business date of the terminal changes
- 40453: Return line button should be disabled selecting positive and negative lines.
- 40477: Cancel Button removes tickets doing the cash up from the previous day.
- 40490: Till differences are deleted from cash management after clearing cache.
- 40601: The calculateReceipt function is called to much times when changing prices
- 40607: Login can not be completed with user without access to Cashup
- 40663: Users should not be able to close the popup that appears when the application has been updated
- 40669: Terminal can be linked in Terminal Authentication process by one user without permission for the store
- 40710: [19Q2] Offline log out shows an error and does not return to login page
- 40810: Cannot Sell On Credit after loading a paid ticket and reversing the payment
- 40839: Partial Cash Up prints wrong amounts in the summary section
- 40885: WEBPOS buttons freeze if Cancel is clicked when approval is displayed to approve cash difference when opening a Till.
- 40926: Pay Open Tickets functionality does not work in offline mode
- 40978: Wrong Net Sales and Gross Sales values in Cashup History Report for Cancel and Replace
- 41022: Full refresh and Remote for products does not take into account the Active Product Price
- 41122: the login in offline mode fails when the tomcat is retarted and the postgres is down
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Restaurant/Cafe Management System: Restaurant Management System that will allow to manage tables, create tickets and split the tickets
- BOM Product customization: This module adds the ability to customize product components in Web POS. Using product BOM versions, removing items, or replacing existing items for substitutions
- Mobile device camera as barcode scanner: Module that enables mobile device's camera to be used as barcode scanner in mobile applications including WebPOS.
- CHASE Paymentech Payment Provider for Selfcheckout: Support for the CHASE Paymentech Payment Provider in the Self checkout window has been added
- Digital coupon GS1 Databar: Allows the user to scan a digital coupon GS1 barcode and it adds automatically the payment details in the WebPOS.
- Product Relevance: Module to allow setting the product relevance in assortments and allow to filter by it during product search
- Payment Method Additional Information: Module which allows to specify additional information related to the bank transaction in the WebPOS
- Product Ranking Module: This module allows rankings to be defined for products in the assortment. These rankins are then shown in the application.
- Retail OTF Coupons: It is now possible to generate discount coupons on the fly, based on a predefined rules in Openbravo backoffice.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q3 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q3.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.