Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q3 is available
Release date: Month <last>, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.xxxx
Maturity Status: QA
- WebUSB/WebBluetooth support for printing: Now it is possible to print directly to several USB and Bluetooth printers directly from the WebPOS, without having to use the hardware manager.
- Delivery Modes. Window to issue multiple sales order lines: Provides a new multiline selector in WebPOS to generate shipments from order lines
- Cross store sales: Search products from global assortment: Add ability to sell products not present in current store assortment but in other cross store assortments.
- Customer 360 View: Provide an information card with buying history, loyalty information, etc.
- and http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Retail:Configuration_Guide#Customizing_UI_through_Touchpoint_UI_Configuration Users can now define quick access buttons in receipt toolbar and keypad: It is now possible to configure the receipt toolbar and the keypad of the WebPOS, specifying quick access buttons which allow frequently needed actions to be readily available.
- http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Retail:ProductServices/User_Guide#Delivery_Services Delivery Rates: The calculation of the cost of delivery services has been improved by allowing to define if it will be paid either as part of the ticket or in the delivery itself. Besides, the overall management of delivery services has also been improved, by handling automatically the proposition/removal of services when the special "Home Delivery" delivery mode is used.
- Discounts & Promotions per Hour: It is now possible to define Starting Hour and Ending Hour within the same day on Discounts & Promotions definition, per each day of the week, or for the whole week.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Restaurant/Cafe Management System: Restaurant Management System that will allow to manage tables, create tickets and split the tickets
- BOM Product customization: This module adds the ability to customize product components in Web POS. Using product BOM versions, removing items, or replacing existing items for substitutions
- Mobile device camera as barcode scanner: Module that enables mobile device's camera to be used as barcode scanner in mobile applications including WebPOS.
- CHASE Paymentech Payment Provider for Selfcheckout: Support for the CHASE Paymentech Payment Provider in the Self checkout window has been added
- Digital coupon GS1 Databar: Allows the user to scan a digital coupon GS1 barcode and it adds automatically the payment details in the WebPOS.
- Product Relevance: Module to allow setting the product relevance in assortments and allow to filter by it during product search
- Payment Method Additional Information: Module which allows to specify additional information related to the bank transaction in the WebPOS
- Product Ranking Module: This module allows rankings to be defined for products in the assortment. These rankins are then shown in the application.
- Retail OTF Coupons: It is now possible to generate discount coupons on the fly, based on a predefined rules in Openbravo backoffice.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q3 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q3.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.