Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q4 is available
Release date: December 12th, 2019
Pack version: 1.8.4701
Maturity Status: QAA
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com.
- Optimise incremental data refresh process: Incremental masterdata refresh process is being improved, with the main goal of not blocking the terminal if there is no data pending to be synchronised, and to very significantly reduce the amount of time the terminal is blocked when loading a relatively small amount of data.
- Omnichannel discounts service: The WebPOS has been refactored, with the main purpose of providing a webservice API that external systems can connect to, to find which discounts should be applied to a ticket.
- New discounts engine in WebPOS: A new discounts engine has been created using modern technologies. This new engine works with the standard Openbravo discounts and promotions definition, but provides several functional improvements, such as the ability to apply any discount in cascade combined with any other discounts.
- 41931: Polling could be not launched due to asynchrony
- 42209: While doing a Cancel this layaway, the payment no. of the returned its taking the docno.
- 42210: Wrong Payment by Gift Card
- 42256: [RR19Q4][Cancel Layaway and New] POS gets stuck after deleting a product that has a dependent
- 42276: Focuskeeper is lost in IOS 13.2.2
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Loyalty BURN Rule:Coupons: This phase includes a new BURN Rule to be able to BURN loyalty points in exchange for coupons. This new BURN Rule can be run from Web POS.
- Loyalty card added to scan functionality: It is now possible to scan a loyalty card, and the WebPOS will automatically set the loyalty program and customer in the ticket.
- Ingenico payment provider for US: Ingenico payment provider for US is now supported
- Connector to Adyen: Implements support for Adyen payment gateway, supporting cloud payment flows, and customer registration.
- Loyalty for Retail: Add Points: New Wizard to manually assign points to an existing subscriber from WebPOS.
- Gift Certificate BURN Rule: Redeem points from webPOS: Using existing Gift Certificate BURN Rule, enhance WebPOS to allow consuming points and paying using the related gift certificate for the selected subscriber. New payment buttons will be available in WebPOS, one for each program, to allow paying using points.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q4 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q4.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.