Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q4.2 is available
Release date: February 25th, 2020
Pack version: 1.8.4722
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR19Q4 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR19Q4 Release Notes here.
- 42730: Separate invoice for returns not working
- 42819: terminal log: clicks in keypad numbers don't concatenate
- 42859: [20Q1] POS gets stuck when adding a "Pack" product after using the "Receipt discounts" feature on Galaxy Tab A6
- 42912: Promotions or discounts for a concrete characteristic are not being applied well
- 43013: Cannot complete a receipt if a payment with overpayment is reverted and the receipt is paid again
- 43165: Before update sources the messages should be synchronized
- 43221: When you edit a quotation that has discount applyed, the discount is duplicated
- 43283: Discounts with Characteristics. Having diferent characteristics work as "OR" instead of "AND"
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q4.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q4.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.