Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q1 is available
Release date: March 18th, 2020
Pack version: 1.8.4903
- WebPOS new skin: It is now possible to create a skin to change the style of the WebPOS application. Additionally, a new skin has been developed and the look and feel of the application has been updated.
- Customer 360 View (phase II): Provide an information card with buying history, loyalty information, etc.
- 41518: Approval "Web POS set Price approval" is recorded twice in the sales order
- 41744: It's not possible to use the contact info functionality in offline with remote bp
- 41746: Prepayment amount is not being correctly calculated in Pay Open Tickets* 41771: Duplicated Product Category in Master data loading with cross store
- 41862: Order Selector no longer verifies if an order is in error status (import entry error/error while importing)
- 41901: Services Query is not removing duplicated services in remote mode
- 41891: LogClientLoader fails when the context field have more than 255 characters
- 42074: Hardware Manager - HTTPS should not be needed to use RFID
- 42121: Serial generic scales do not work
- 42141: UOM precision not being considered when using Scale
- 42167: In OrderLoader request, the timeout for the request is always 21000 millisecond
- 42404: Approvals for return should take into account the gross amount instead of the negative lines
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Epson RT Printer Fiscal Integration: This module adds support for the Epson RT Fiscal Printers.
- DQM framework: Framework to support Data Quality Management integrations with external providers or ad-hoc solutions
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR20Q1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.