Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q1.2 is available
Release date: June 4th, 2020
Pack version: 1.8.4923
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR20Q1 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR20Q1 Release Notes here.
- 43888: [20Q1] [NewSkin] Switching layout breaks scrolling in the "Post, print and close" step of the Cashup window in touch devices
- 43889: [20Q1] [NewSkin] [UX] Incorrect text placement of error message when inputting a weak password in "Password Change" popup
- 44009: Wrong 'Amount to keep' in cash up when Allow Not to Move = N
- 44082: After delete a ticket, the product category chosen previously is not reset
- 44240: Override existing promotions overrides all lines
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q1.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR20Q1.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success. h