Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q2 is available
Release date: Month <last>, 2020
Pack version: 1.8.xxxx
Maturity Status: QA
- StateController and SynchronizationBuffer using IndexedDB: The WebPOS now includes a new component, called the SynchronizationBuffer, which handles the synchronization of transactional data, and the storage of this transactional data inside IndexedDB in offline. Furthermore, another new component, called StateController, which handles the state of the application, and stores it in IndexedDB as backup, has also been included.
- Payment Rounding Mode: It allows to define an automatic up/down rounding in payments made in WebPOS
- 42499: It is possible to do double click in Open Receipt/Verified Return selectors
- 42611: Web POS receipt not scrolling down after adding a product in some situations
- 42630: Variable Percentage Discount per Total Amount uses hidden percentage discount as default percentage
- 42654: Its possible to do a "Cancel this order" with a Quotation under evaluation.
- 42753: Preypayment calculation limit is not taking into account discounts
- 42755: Incremental Refresh should not be launched in a "WebPOS Application Locked" tab
- 42772: Discounts linked to invoices are not available in POS
- 42978: If a customer has more than 2 addresses both for invoicing and shipping, in the receipt header the address is showed splited
- 43229: Cashup model fails to load (full refresh) when having only one payment method as leave as credit
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR20Q2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.