Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q3 is available
Release date: August 10th, 2020
Pack version: 1.8.203002
- Invoice sequence improvements: Improvements in the way the WebPOS handles the document sequence of different types of invoices
- Tax calculation improvements for region/country: Tax calculation in the WebPOS will now use the Store location as reference instead of the customer address, except in case the goods will be home delivered.
- Safe Boxes: Adds the ability to manage Safe Boxes, including the basic flows of connecting a safe box to a terminal, adding payments inside the safe box, removing the safe box from the terminal, and finally counting its payment methods.
- IndexedDB migration: masterdata: All masterdata models of the WebPOS now use IndexedDB instead of WebSQL.
- Use Service Workers in Safari: WebPOS now uses Service Workers in Safari to provide offline support
- Combo discounts with product fixed price: Now it is possible to declare a specific price for each product on each family.
- CRM Integration: CRM connector is a feature that allows Openbravo to connect to external CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems in an easy and transparent way. The customer's personal data is never stored locally in Openbravo and the user experience is similar to the standard behavior.
- Improvements in discounts characteristics filter: Now it is possible to separately define characteristic values that allow a discount to be applied to a product, and characteristic values that exclude a product from receiving a discount.
- 42135: If the Serial Number of a product is not following the 0000 XXXX XXXX pattern an exception is raised when coding/decoding
- 43219: Web POS should calculate taxes based on store address instead of customer address
- 43254: Returnline flag is not updated in backend when priceIncludesTax='Y'
- 43369: When using instance attributes shipment might use an instance from a different product
- 43445: Gift Card is cancelled when it is returned although it is not included in the ticket because negative lines are not allowed
- 43587: Master data load pagination with offset needs too much memory
- 43629: Copy Store process is creating erroneous role's name
- 43635: The Variable Discounts per Total do not work if amount/percentage is not defined.
- 43650: WebPOS Disable Edit Tab preference is not working after adding a product to the ticket
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Retail API: A new webservices-based API has been developed. This API allows to export and import masterdata information (including products, prices, characteristics, assortment configuration, and customer information) from and to Openbravo, and it also allows to import orders (using the ExternalOrderLoader), and export them (using the new ExportOrder endpoint). All this new API is documented using Swagger in the specified link.
- Support for Nexo/EPAS payment gateway: Integration with Nexo/EPAS payment gateway
- Support for Ingenico Axis C3 payment gateway: Integration with Ingenico Axis C3 payment gateway
- Commerce Suite Localization Pack for France: French Localization pack for the Commerce Suite officially maintained by Openbravo. It includes the Business Suite localization pack for France, translations and eco tax management.
- Commerce Suite Localization Pack for Italy: Italian Localization pack for the Commerce Suite officially maintained by Openbravo. It includes the Business Suite localization pack for Italy and translations.
- Commerce Suite Localization Pack for Portugal: Portuguese Localization pack for the Commerce Suite officially maintained by Openbravo. It includes the Business Suite localization pack for Portugal and translations.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q3 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR20Q3.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.