Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q3.2 is available
Release date: December 2nd, 2020
Pack version: 1.8.203201
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR20Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR20Q3 Release Notes here.
- 45393: WebPOS gets stuck after changing the customer of the ticket
- 45136: Implement pending part of support remote bp discounts
- 45239: cannot open pos for offline pos in remote client mode
- 45286: [20Q4] The list of products starts empty in some contexts
- 45290: Only 300 product categories are charged in WebPOS in 20Q3.2
- 45324: Updating the "issummarylevel" property of a product category can lead to inconsistent data
- 45346: A new preference needs to be created for WEB POS that if disable allows to issue a Full Invoice without Customer Tax ID info.
- 45397: Use contains as default in remote Product search
- 45399: Use contains as default in remote business partner search
- 45407: Remote customer filter does not work properly if location data is requested
- 45434: Error when clicking on Manage Addresses button on customer detail popup when using remote customers
- 45445: [Save Removed Tickets] Screen get frozen when trying to delete a line with a manual discount
- 45453: Performance of the tax engine can be improved
- 45458: When Sell On Credit in a Touchpoint which Touchpoint Type does NOT use simplified invoice, simplified invoice created
- 45469: Rounding payment should not be added if the payment is not added
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q3.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR20Q3.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success. h