Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q3.4 is available
Release date: February 25th, 2021
Pack version: 1.8.203401
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR20Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR20Q3 Release Notes here.
- 45794: The list of supported/recommended browsers must be updated
- 45808: Extend state actions and hooks to allow usage and return of Global State
- 45869: Discounts availability does not work properly in Web POS
- 45898: When an incremental refresh fails, the field 'Channel - Touchpoint || Incremental Refresh Masterdata Load' is updated
- 45925: The background Incremental refresh is silently launching a normal incremental background
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q3.4 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR20Q3.4.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success. h