Openbravo Commerce Suite RR20Q4 is available
Release date: December xxst, 2020
Pack version: 1.8.xxxx
Maturity Status: QA
- WebPOS uses IndexedDB: All usage of WebSQL has been removed, and the WebPOS now uses IndexedDB to persist all data, including application state. Additionally, the main business logic flows have been migrated to the new Application State business logic layer. Developers will need to take into account these changes. Documentation and a migration guide can be found in the provided link.
- 44386: Error in Cash Up when "Automate Movement to Other Account" is not selected
- 42400: CheckServerAvailability request is sent being on the login page
- 44438: [skin] Scroll doesn't work in Mobile if the swiping action is started on an input field
- 44495: WebPOS gets stuck after changing the customer of the ticket
- 44566: It cannot be checked the touchpoint in which a return from customer was done, the field does not exist
- 44635: Web Pos does not apply correctly the "Ending Date" of a discount or promotion
- 44672: Payment Group Providers do not work with Pay Open Tickets
- 44729: WebPOS freezes while showing the Loading screen in case of connection lost during the BusinessPartner or BPLocation request
- 44890: CashManagement - Open Till : Drawer is not opened automatically when doing a Reimburse event
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Support TH-H6000 hybrid printer: Add support for the TH-H6000 printer, which supports both ticket and check printing.
- CRM Support for GiftCards: Adapt Gift Cards functionality to support CRM integration with external systems
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite RR20Q4 includes Openbravo Business Suite PR20Q4.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.