Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q4.2 is available
Release date: March 02nd, 2021
Pack version: 1.8.204201
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR20Q4 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR20Q4 Release Notes here.
- 45508: Add organization taxId to receipt json
- 45510: Add store address to receipt print template
- 45793: The list of supported/recommended browsers must be updated
- 45807: Extend state actions and hooks to allow usage and return of Global State
- 45813: Drawer is not being opened after complete ticket
- 45859: There is a preference that makes to wrongly print the information of the amount that has been paid
- 45868: Discounts availability does not work properly in Web POS
- 45882: Error in Print Last Receipt
- 45897: When an incremental refresh fails, the field 'Channel - Touchpoint || Incremental Refresh Masterdata Load' is updated
- 45924: The background Incremental refresh is silently launching a normal incremental background
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR20Q4.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR20Q4.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success. h