Openbravo Commerce Suite RR21Q1 is available
Release date: March xxx, 2021
Pack version: 1.8.211001
Maturity Status: QA
- 42597: After click on login, returns for one second to login page
- 45070: Copy store does not copy values of Data Quality Management tab
- 45153: Discount and promotion - Disabling organizations are not sent to WebPOS
- 45154: Discount and promotion - Filter change are not sent to WebPOS
- 45163: Login timeout with huge volume of characteristics
- 45204: Invoice should not be created for deleted ticket when doing cashup
- 45210: With Save Removed Tickets preference active, deleted returns are saved with pos order document type instead of RFC Order type
- 45280: Only 300 product categories are loaded
- 45337: Payment name is not informed in "More" button with Group Providers
- 45467: Performance issues on the model CharacteristicValue
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Localization for Italy. Support for RT Server implementation from NCR: Integration with an RT server implementation from NCR. This integration is necessary in order for Retail systems to comply with the law in Italy.
- Localization for Italy: Lottery: Lottery support has been added to both the Epson RT 90III Printer implementation, and the NCR RT Server functionality.
- Add ability to search by multiple UPCs in WebPOS Search: Improvement of the MultiUPC module, to allow searching for UPCs in the WebPOS search functionality in remote mode.
- ADYEN. New integration capabilities: Several improvements have been done to add more features offered by Adyen:
- Terminal API local communication (for offline)
- DCC Support (Dynamic currency conversion)
- Wallet payments (QR)
- Menu option and user action to verify the status of the last transactions
- Menu option and user action to execute payment terminal diagnostics
- Payment receipts handled by the POS
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite RR21Q1 includes Openbravo Business Suite PR21Q1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.