Openbravo Commerce Suite RR21Q2 is available
Release date: June 11, 2021
Pack version: 1.8.212003
Maturity Status: QAA
- 44252: Issue Sales Order process does not print the invoice including the products delivered to the customer
- 45550: Unable to retrieve approval information when reprinting a ticket
- 45555: Tax ID filtering and sorting preferences not working in Customer selector
- 45583: Impossible to complete the Terminal Authentication process with a expired password user
- 45626: When a huge number is add in a payment, the screen gets locked as you cannot erase this payment.
- 45766: Able to do a cash management event with more than three decimals storing wrong data in BO
- 45828: When I use a safe box, The initial amount of cash in cash management is wrong
- 45834: When an incremental refresh fails, the field 'Channel - Touchpoint || Incremental Refresh Masterdata Load' is updated
- 45856: Safebox Issue counting safebox process when two safebox have the same searchkey
- 45871: Void Layaway ticket stuck in EWI with error "This order contains not fully delivered line(s) with deferred services related"
- 45886: Unable to create the same register for Touchpoint UI Configuration in Multiclient
- 45926: DQM tries to use a validator which is not configured
- 45941: Customer search popup is shown wrong in mobile devices with Remote customer preferences enabled
- 46077: Double upper case in the where clause searching by Name, search key or UPC
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Capency Integration: Capency is a specialist software in customer data quality for the French and international markets. This feature is based on the Openbravo Data Quality Management framework.
- Simplified Invoice Threshold: Most countries have a threshold up to one, it is not possible to issue a simplified invoice but a full invoice. This module implements this limitation in a controlled and configurable way.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite RR21Q2 includes Openbravo Business Suite PR21Q2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.