Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR21Q2.1 is available
Release date: July 29th, 2021
Pack version: 1.8.212101
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR21Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR21Q2 Release Notes here.
- 46890: Tax can not be found
- 46960: error when updating sources - pos1
- 47121: The terminal log is not recording some actions
- 47212: Users cannot continue with the ticket after adding overpayment in payment methods that do not allow overpayment.
- 47298: Order "Sequence Name" reference is restrictive and doesn't allows sequences different than onces defined in the ref list
- 47250: Reprint invoice does not work
- 47303: It is required to add an API to test state actions prehooks
- 47359: Error when making a verified return when there is a promotion
- 47363: The POS stops Printing after processing more than 300 tickets in offline mode
- 47388: Incremental loading error for Third Parties or Products
- 47429: The list of supported/recommended browsers must be updated
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR21Q2.1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR21Q2.1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.