Openbravo Commerce Suite RR21Q4 is available
Release date: October 28, 2021
Pack version: 1.8.214003
Maturity Status: QAA
- 47065: JIRA 2080 - Safebox/counting - when counting a payment method, counted value is not correct in BO
- 47069: JIRA 2083 - Safebox - Exception "null value" when "Cash difference" or "G/L Item for Cash Drop/Deposit" not set for payment
- 47179: Incorrect promotion amount calculated
- 47187: Wrong creation date of the sales invoice record
- 47235: 25651 - Incorrect tax id getting set when tax have multi level taxes
- 47254: Error when making a verified return when there is a promotion
- 47310: The POS stops Printing after processing more than 300 tickets in offline mode
- 47315: Verified Return paid in another currency is saying the ticket is not 100%paid
- 47321: Discounts removed when paying an already completed order
- 47453: issue with chrome 92 in addPromotion manual
- 47487: Not reversable payment method is shown as reversable in orders partially paids
- 47657: Errors when opening two POS tabs/windows on the same computer
- 47635: The focus is not placed on the added line when there are many products on the receipt
- 47622: incremental refresh removes rows instead of updating them for models without "active" field
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite RR21Q4 includes Openbravo Business Suite PR21Q4.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success. h