Openbravo Commerce Suite RR22Q1 is available
Release date: January 25, 2022
Pack version: 3.0.221004
Maturity Status: QAA
- http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Retail:Discounts_and_Promotions_Rules#Discounts_incompatibilities Incompatible discounts]: Adds the ability to define incompatible discount rule types or discount rules for a given discount.
- 47835: Problem with the taxes when a new ticket is created while there is another already created with products in it
- 47654: Replace old RXTX serial libraries by new NR Serial libraries
- 47843: Unable to use attributes in products without enabling instance attribute
- 47854: Error trying to pay a ticket with Credit Notes after multiple Cancel and Replace executions
- 47845: Services button does not appear in products with attribute values
- 47844: Attribute values are not displayed correctly when receipts are reopened
- 47931: Store address format is not shown correctly in web POS
- 47973: WebPOS ceases to accept keyboard input after opening a popup.
- 48175: Paid receipt / Full Invoice taxes printed in the wrong order
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Location selection when opening store: Adds the possibility to define different locations for a given store, and to select one of them when opening the store. Once a location is selected, the correct taxes will apply according to it.
- Scaled discount per total amount: Adds the ability to define different discount amounts or percentages to be applied depending on the total amount of the order
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite RR22Q1 includes Openbravo Business Suite PR22Q1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.