Openbravo for Retail RMP17 is available
Release date: 7/12/2012
Pack version: 1.4.1100
What is new
- Advanced Pricing - Discounts and Promotions in Web POS. Web POS now supports Discounts and Promotions defined in backend, so it is possible to apply them to tickets generated in POS.
- Pack Promotions as Products. Ability to use from POS Pack Promotions as products. When one of these products is selected, lines for all products in the pack are included in the ticket
- Discretionary Discounts. Ability to add discretionary discounts to receipt lines. Percentage discounted can be manually edited.
- Cross store product availability. Ability to search products in other store warehouses. This functionality will be available only when online.
- Management of Quotations. Functionalty to create quotations, find created quotations and convert to receipts from the Web POS terminal.
- Support for on-credit tickets. Ability to sell on credit, without paying completely the receipt.
- 22224: The cash up process is creating a wrong payment plan in the cash up process
- 21007: Implement button-value-button interaction pattern
- 21208: Browser not supported message does not appear if already logged in or wrong terminal
- 21221: Cash differences in cash up report
- 21477: Exact amount button´s size is now too small
- 21476: Styling Profile Dialogue got messed up
- 21704: CASH UP entering amount not working
- 21714: WebPOS breaks if you insert a big Order Document No.Prefix
- 21766: Message not clear
- 21814: If the cashup process fails, the application becomes in an invalid state
- 21832: Two critical items does not appear in the cash up report
- 21836: Web POS is using some messages from modules which do not depend on the web POS module
- 21917: The default coins panel always add Euros even if other payment is selected
- 21919: In cash mgmt, total tendered is wrong
- 21978: Error with a manual Role and cash up
- 21996: Wrong "Order Date" field in the created sales order when ticket was created in a different time&date
- 22001: The way Web POS computes the stock needs to be changed
- 22010: WebPOS fails with Touch Screen - Mouse combination
- 22034: Undefined tag should be replaced
- 22082: WebPOS is not able to manage a barcodes with blank spaces
- 22101: Cash up process fails with 2 payment methods with checkbox "Automated movement" unchecked
- 22103: The POS doesn't update the customer credit correctly
- 22112: If the user does not have permissions to edit a customer, the edit button must be disabled
- 22113: Uncaugh type error when clicking the backspace button
- 22117: With manual role is imposible to complete a deposit in the cash management
- 22120: It is not possible to close a POS transaction when amount is zero
- 22137: It is not possible to close a POS transaction
- 22144: Not able to update the customer details
- 22146: Receipt Properties text overlaps with Description field
- 22148: Error while processing cash up process
- 22149: Receipt Properties text overlaps with Description field
- 22151: Duplicate orders
- 22153: Payments form in WebPOS loses layout format when having more than 3 payments
- 22155: Cash Management Report not properly calculated when having multiple currencies
- 22156: Cash Management Report On Screen can be misleading when using foreign currencies
- 22158: Faillure in cash up
- 22160: The c_currency_rate function is not being called correctly
- 22163: Date is not printed in tickets
- 22173: Payment types are not ordered correctly in the "step 2" of the Cash Up process
- 22188: Wrong configuration of conversion rates for WebPOS
- 22195: POS - being online, but functions as off-line
- 22202: POS Pack doesn't compile with POS sampledata
- 22204: The Web POS doesn't update the customers used credit correctly
- 22205: Multiple cash ups can be done
- 22208: We must check if all the customers has a price list
- 22209: When searching for a customer that does not exist on the database, system displays an ERROR
- 22215: Impossible to create a sales order in the backend if you create an invoice at the same time
- 22220: Line-item properties is called “Receipt Properties” -- this is incorrect.
- 22227: In the customers selector, if the filter gets no results an error appear
- 22228: Multiple cash ups can be done
- 22249: WebPOS fails in login process if one business partner has 2 contacts
- 22254: If there is defined a document type for quotations but no prefix, the application cannot login
- 22257: You can not paid a receipt
- 22268: Payment information is not being generated correctly in case of underpayment
- 22272: Receipt amounts are formatted according the price precision
- 22277: Unable to login if anonymous BP has no contact
- 22289: Not possible to pay exact amount
- 22288: Broken layout for Discounts & Promotions
- 22295: All the widgets are showing wrong information
- 22315: Creation date of the sales orders is not stored correctly if they are created in the Web POS
- 22317: Quotations: The quotations Search box shows "Receipts" instead of Quotations
- 22319: If you deactivate one Business Partner, this continue synchronizing with webPOS
- 22320: Quotations: Combo box "Document type for Quotations" shows all document types and it is wrong
- 22325: Quotations: Reactivate a quotation and add a new line and complete it again, this new line is not reflected in the backend
- 22326: Quotations: The finder "Quotations" is looking Rejected quotations. This is wrong
- 22328: When showing the product card and its stock there is a label: Warehouse selected. This must be removed
- 22331: The Web POS is either not recovering the session correctly after going offline, or closing sessions prematurely
- 22341: + and - keys don't have effect
- 22350: In Receipt to Return, changing price doesn't work well
- 22367: You are not able to create a business partner from the Web POS
- 22369: The application cache should not cache anything if the modules are in development
- 22377: In a returned receipt, the order line taxes are not being created correctly
- 22386: In returned receipts, the gross line amount is not being generated correctly
- 22401: Login offline does not work
- 22412: Fixed Percentage Discount is applied to just one unit in each line.
- 22418: Stuck login after 100 orders
- 22426: When you load a quotation, and create a sales order from it, this order cannot be paid
- 22439: Create a new coins and bank notes selector is not working properly
- 22444: Cash overpayments in WebPOS when entering the amount using the numeric key pad are not properly registered
- 22445: Customer org validation when synchronizing orders is too strict
- 22452: Problem with touch screens
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.