Openbravo for Retail RMP18 is available
Release date: 31/12/2012
Pack version: 1.4.1800
What is new
- Auto-completion / instant search: "Show results as one types" for Product, Customers, Receipts and Quotations search fields.
- Refactor current model of products and prices to improve performance.
- Refactor the code to compute the Sequence Number to improve performance and scalability of the process to calculate the document´s numbers (orders and quotations).
- Avoid error when the user changes the context in Openbravo
During this release following module was created / updated:
- Gift Cards and Vouchers: Gift Cards include a monetary credit. Gift Vouchers include credit in terms of a list of products or services.
- 20999: Delay of a few second after tapping the Log Out confirmation button.
- 21079: While cashing up, if connectivity is lost, application hangs and it is not possible to recover it, even if connectivity returns.
- 21157: Doc num calculation will not scale
- 21162: No message informing about lack of Price List or Assortment
- 21232: Implement auto-filter when typing product search keywords
- 21302: When no Assortment is defined on Group level, an Uncaught Object error occurs
- 21453: js resources are loaded, but they are still present in the webpage.
- 21544: duplicated js resources
- 21611: Product selector in window assortment is showing sales and purchase products.
- 21675: WebPOS does not take into account the organization type when it creates an Store
- 21791: The physical keyboard cannot be used to lock the screen
- 22033: Money kept on the register not reflected on the cashup report
- 22108: Retail Sample Data must include defaults for customer creation
- 22110: When loading a previous paid receipt in Web POS and browsing its lines. In the edit panel appear properly all details but the image
- 22167: Search receipts dialog does not limit the results
- 22168: Search receipts dialog gets all details for the list
- 22191: Error if backend organization/warehouse are different from webpos user organization/warehouse
- 22201: Default Payment type sould be configurable
- 22201: Default Payment type sould be configurable
- 22217: List views cannot be swiped on Safari using windows 8
- 22219: Cant use commas in cash up
- 22310: Edit customer preference is not working as it expected
- 22312: Service Products Decrease Stock in Back-Office When Sold Through Web POS
- 22327: Quotations: I'm able to delete a quotations in status "Under evaluation"
- 22397: Taxes in web POS do not support multiple taxes nor cascade taxes.
- 22428: Performance problem when there is a large number of products
- 22434: Arbitrary discounts needs two permissions to work
- 22442: Using advanced search, it is not possible to assign the customer to the receipt
- 22451: Enter keyboard key does not work with quantity button
- 22471: Menu is hidden when some disabled options are clicked
- 22473: Menu items which opens windows are enabled even without having permission to navigate to them
- 22476: When you create the invoice in the web POS it will be great if you will be able to see the related order
- 22478: cross store stock qty for other stores is wrong
- 22482: Not able to select the customer using Customer Advance search option
- 22483: BP who has been created recently using web pos cannot be searched using a filter in customer windows adn select BP popup
- 22514: When the name of a product is so long, the description layout of the line breaks
- 22558: When a user logs in the POS, the organization is picked from the default org in the rol instead of the terminal
- 22573: Starting and ending balance is not updated correctly
- 22575: Loading progress doesn't appears when Web Pos is refreshed
- 22585: An error could happen during loading web POS because a synchronization problem
- 22586: Terminal.java is called twice after login
- 22588: Bad performance for big volumes when the next document number for orders and quotations is calculated.
- 22593: The precision of the amount should be the standard precision
- 22604: Impossible to do the cash up
- 22631: Multicurrency fails
- 22648: One function fails in Oracle
- 22660: Print old tickets is impossible
- 22670: An error is throw when keyboard commands are used when the ticket doesn't have lines
- 22672: Selecting the same quantity gives an error
- 22675: WebPOS does not take into account the organization type when it creates an Store
- 22695: In Paid Receipts total Quantity is not updated
- 22696: Add depency from discounts module to posterminal module
- 22698: Order lines has the field grossListPrice empty
- 22699: Date & Time in Paid Receipt printed report is null
- 22700: AddPack Process should return a result
- 22703: Adding a pack, lines should have the same org as header
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status. It is possible to check the maturity status of this release in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.