Openbravo for Retail RMP20 is available
Release date: 06/03/2013
Pack version: 1.6.1200
What is new
- Layaways: Functionality in which the seller reserves an item for a consumer until the consumer completes all the payments necessary to pay for that item.
- Authorised user´s access to POS terminals: Allow / disallow users to access particular POS terminals.
- Fast quantity entry for products configured to show stock levels: Allows to increase the quantity in a standard manner by tapping the product browser or using numeric pad.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Certified Element PS Gateway Integration Module: Module passed Element PS certification tests.
- Fiscal printers support: Support of Eltrade fiscal printers and an ability to add support for other fiscal printer´s models as modules.
- 21060: Allow customer search by phone number
- 21107: Support multi session and introduce Lock Screen
- 21237: Possibility to add customers in the Web POS, finding them and viewing their details
- 21296: Availability of printing receipts later if printer was not correctly set up
- 21854: Absolute discounts should be added
- 22637: Offline mode does not work if the database server is down
- 23076: The transaction generated in the cash up are creating wrong accounting date in transactions
- 22857: The option to invoice orders by default should be configurable
- 22957: Replace some hardcoded labels or missing spanish translations
- 22967: Include the ability to open "cross store window" without adding the product again
- 22975: In Receipt Properties, choose "To be returned", The text isn't show in the screen
- 22977: Spanish translation error while rebuilding the system after installing RMP19
- 22984: Authorised user´s access to POS terminals
- 23059: Problems when you pay with credit
- 23070: 100% discount results in a netto amount
- 23114: Sometimes is impossible to create one BP with existing BP value in by Web POS
- 23115: Duplicate orders when the server performance (few memory available) is bad
- 23120: Possible to create wrong payments with cash payment method
- 23173: Web POS ping is sending too much information
- 23191: From POS when i return an order, in Backend system at Payment In window, Received amount shows wrong amount
- 23213: Using Price List without taxes was an error calculating taxes and Invoicing a Layaway without full payment do not show Layaway
- 23214: Pending is not well updated using No cash payment method (Layaways)
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.