Openbravo for Retail RMP21 is available
Release date: 03/04/2013
Pack version: 1.6.1500
What is new
- Pay using percentage: Ability to enter payment amount as a percentage (% key) of a total.
- Payments information in the Web POS: Show payments made and thier dates in the ticket area of the Web POS.
- 21628: Element PS Void Transaction Method must be supported
- 22175: The payment dialogs do not work in android
- 23004: Organization tree is not completely represented in the Retail BackOffice (RMP19)
- 23111: Unconfortable error in Openbravo log due to web pos
- 23125: Duplicate BP when the server performance (few memory available) is bad
- 23145: Function OBDISC_XY_GIFT Does not compile in Oracle
- 23170: Duplicate cash ups
- 23172: Possible to synchronize the order but not the BP
- 23174: Not possible to create 0 % discount in "discount ticket" function in POS
- 23204: Documentation issue
- 23212: Receipts that uses customer credit are not taken into account in the cash-up process
- 23218: Users login scroll does not work in Ipad
- 23219: Scan does not work after insert a Manual product
- 23228: Products that are inactive are still synchronized in Web POS
- 23232: Impossible to create a role with permission in return receipts but no to create invoices in WebPOS
- 23240: Discretionary discounts area appears corrupted when using an iPad
- 23241: Payment document not getting generated for Layaway order when the order is Overpaid
- 23247: When a receipt is created with Fixed discount, when we reopen the receipt, error in product unit price and line total amout
- 23248: When i use more than one payment method in a receipt, at the backend system same payment id is used for all the payments
- 23257: Problem with credit and Returns tickets
- 23261: when i void a layaway order, Discounts and promotions still shows Total discount amount instead of zero
- 23280: Some price list properties are not readables for some role definitions
- 23336: When the server is collapsed the login is impossible due to the server is not answering
- 23346: Include payment date in the layaway ticket (Layawys)
- 23350: Capability to use percentajes when a payment is done
- 23367: Business partners are not incrementally refreshed correctly
- 23384: Show Payment breakdown in ticket side for Paid Receipts and Layaways
- 23424: When i enter percentage symbol without any value, system randomly takes some percentage value without any warning
- 23469: Impossible to do a deposit or withdrawal in Web POS
- 23470: Impossible to create a return order with products with attributes
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.