Openbravo for Retail RMP22.1 is available
Release date: 30/05/2013
Pack version: 1.7.400
|This is an emergency update which addresses a critical issue related to the RMP22 release. In the Fixed issues section you can find related ticket in the Openbravo bug tracking system.
The full RMP22 Release Notes here.
- 23663: (7160) The browser back button breaks the POS
- 23746: Bug in web pos payments
- 23766: Menu extension by modules does not work
- 23788: Prices are not updated with the incremental refresh
- 23812: Problem with quotation document
- 23817: When converting a Quotation into a Sales Order the pop-up is broken
- 23900: Profile widget doesn't work in current version of the Web POS
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status. It is possible to check the maturity status of this release in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.