Openbravo for Retail RMP23 is available
Release date: 05/06/2013
Pack version: 1.7.700
- 23379: Quotations when Generate Invoice is flagged is not working fine
- 23242: Some taxes are not applied properly on WebPOS
- 23515: Not possible to delete reconciliations
- 23547: Impossible to pay with credit
- 23588: Orders tried to synchronize before custmers
- 23613: A bug exists in offline mode
- 23634: Currency symbol in remaining to pay is always after the figures
- 23699: Problem with price list
- 23747: Little problem with document sequence
- 23749: When the server is collapsed work in web POS is impossible
- 23769: Problem with hardware manager and network
- 23779: Overpayments control
- 23793: RMP22 : "Best Sellers" image icon does not appear
- 23794: RM22 : Gift Cards/Vouchers menu option does not appear
- 23806: Important bug with web POS and Windows
- 23825: Error in Product sale while its quantity is in decimal
- 23849: Changes made to the quotation using reactivating option, not saved into the database
- 23866: Document sequence should be restarted when you change the document prefix
- 23905: Wrong message when logging out in offline situation
- 23908: Credit Invoices are not properly created in the cash up
- 23918: Impossible to pay with credit
- 23961: Problem with multicurrency
- 23965: At the Back end, Invoice document wrongly gets generated for a Layaway order
- 23972: In layaway order When i do a partial payment, payment details are not getting updated in the database
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status. It is possible to check the maturity status of this release in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.