Openbravo for Retail RMP24 is available
Release date: 01/07/2013
Pack version: 1.7.830
- 23423: if you add payments to a layaway in differents days, the payment breakdown information always shows the order date
- 23445: In the multicurrency terminal, i created a Layaway order with a Discount pack, then when i try to open the Layaway order in
- 23459: IPAD issue: The date of the payments is not shown correctly.
- 23466: When i try to apply a promotion pack which is already expired, at POS there is no warning or error message appears
- 23467: when i reopen the layaway order at payment breakdown section , server(ERP) date is displayed instead of payment date
- 23511: When a layaway order, is overpaid using card Payment method, then payment details are not getting reflected in the back end sys
- 23657: Payment form in Sales order does not register the payment form really used to pay in WebPOS
- 23785: The login area of the login screen needs reworking
- 23808: Error when Return receipts with change
- 23827: Problem reading bard codes
- 23869: Events are registered multiple times when they should be registered once
- 23885: Incremental refresh does not work if you add new product
- 23886: Incremental refresh does not work if you modify c_bpartner table or c_location
- 23942: when price list not inclusive of taxes is used, when i try to pay the receipt by gift card, tax calculation not working as expec
- 23949: The list of receipts is not updated with the latest values
- 23952: It is not possible to configure cahs up logo (print format) in web pos
- 23954: In the cash up report there is too few space for Deposit amount lines.
- 23958: From quotation when i create receipt(sales order), receipt id is N+2 instead of N+1
- 23961: Problem with multicurrency
- 23968: The receipt printer template fails if the product name contains special characters
- 23974: Trying to delete a quotation messes the ticket
- 23976: Receipt properties popup does not work
- 23981: Layaways. The behavior of the POS is different if an overpayment is made by card or by cash,
- 24077: The preference "Web POS action Credit Sales" does not work
- 24020: Show console messages while the DAL data is being loaded. Prelude of a true loading bar.
- 24024: Receipt properties popup error
- 24025: The preference "Web POS action Edit customers" Only disables the Customers menu
- 24026: There is no preference to prevent customers to be edited or created
- 24027: Changes in the receipt collection are targeting 'all' events when then should be concrete
- 24031: Add an assert clause to the windowRendered logic to advert developers when they are erroneously loading them
- 24034: Add TestRegistry functionality
- 24037: Bubble messages are being overlapped
- 24044: RMP24 does not work in windows
- 24046: Pressing in a "Show stock screen" product in one column should move to left
- 24061: A white line remains after the loading box dissapear
- 24064: The background should show while the page is being loaded
- 24081: Bug with rounding in web POS
- 24098: Performance when creating tickets is very bad
- 24121: The shortcut to close the session (0+Enter) no longer works
- 24138: When setting the option Use barcode scanner, receipts discounts does not work
- 24195: Wrong taxable amount in Web POS
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.