Openbravo for Retail RMP25 is available
Release date: 05/08/2013
Pack version: 1.7.910
What is new
- Paying several tickets at once: Ability to select in the Web POS several open orders and pay them at the same time.
- Universal scales connector: Ability out-of-the-box to connect Openbravo for Retail to the most common scales models by configuring scales control parameters.
- 23878: Text paid wrongly appears when i reopen the receipt which is paid using credit option
- 23909: When the system is in offline, no response from Use Credit button
- 23935: Different behaviour if you create the invoice in the cash up or not
- 23979: It is not possible to delete discrectionary discounts after applied
- 23984: At webpos when i pay a receipt using use credit option, when i reopen the receipt, paid label wrongly appears
- 24085: WebPOS does not take into consideration the price list version definition
- 24124: Wrong description in generated transactions though web POS
- 24128: The timeout in js commonbuttons is small
- 24129: Little performance problem in search tab
- 24145: Discretionary discount may produce negative totals. This must be avoided.
- 24147: Goods Shipment Line field not filled in Sales Invoice Lines
- 24151: Orders including products under stock can be created
- 24220: precision issue in taxable amount calculation
- 24237: Wrong taxable amount in Web POS
- 24240: Document sequence does not work with return documents
- 24241: Impossible to print the cash up report in the backend
- 24266: Impossible to add payment to a return receipt paid with credit
- 24267: Web POS is not loading all the taxes
- 24272: Precision problems in the Web POS when working with price not including taxes
- 24276: In the cash process, in step 3 cannot go next nor previous
- 24294: Wrong rounding in web POS
- 24299: Voiding a layaway without payment, total is not reset
- 24301: [MULTI] when the layaway order is reloaded, wrong amount to be paid text appears
- 24302: [MULTI] Multiple orders payment allows the user to select both invoice, layaway option without any warning
- 24303: [MULTI] System allows the user to close the multiple order payment screen with out confirmation message
- 24304: [MULTI] In Multi order payment screen, when i do over payment using Layaway order option, wrong amount remaining to pay appears
- 24306: [MULTI] At Open Tickets popup, tab default focus wrongly set at Done button instead of search field
- 24308: From Web pos not able to change the price of the product to zero amount
- 24310: Voiding a layaway, the negative transaction is not created
- 24311: Code of posterminal has been added in core with Multiorder
- 24322: [MULTI] if Return this reeceipt option is selected in a open receipt, those receipt details not available in open ticket popup
- 24324: [MULTI] At Open Tickets popup, with out selecting any orders when i click Done button, popup closes without any warni
- 24325: [MULTI] Not able to pay multiple orders using Available credit option
- 24333: [MULTI] Precision issue while calculating Line Net Amount in sales order document, when the order is created through Multi order
- 24337: The total amount should be displayed in the cash drawer display when you push in pay
- 24340: [MULTI] In Web pos, open receipt total amount changes to zero, when the user cancel the Open ticket popup
- 24341: [MULTI] Randomly while paying multiple orders, Remaining to pay amount shown in Dollars instead of Euro
- 24350: [MULTI] In Multi order payment screen, wrong amount remaining to pay appears when USA Cash payment method is used for payment
- 24351: [MULTI] Not able to do over payment for an Layaway order which is already partially paid.
- 24352: [MULTI] In Amount to Layaway popup, when the user clicks Apply button without entering any value no warning message appears
- 24354: [MULTI] There is no change in amount to paid as well as well as total amount when the user enters zero amount in Amount to Layaw
- 24363: Discounts and promotions are not working fine with pricing without taxes
- 24367: [MULTI] While reloading the layaway order, Layaway button is missing
- 24371: [MULTI} when i do a over payment, using cash payment for a layaway order, system hangs once i click Done button
- 24377: Problem with discount and total gross amounts
- 24381: [MULTI] In Multi order payment screen, when i click X cancel icon, then the receipt is deleted from the system
- 24383: Not able ot complete a receipt and quotation having 0.00 total amount
- 24399: While performing multi order payment, remaining to pay amount wrongly calculated when i pay through bills & coins pad
- 24407: Giftcards between Organizations
- 24416: Randomly tax base amount wrongly rounded to nearest whole number
- 24433: Sales order id is missing in description field at payment document, which is created when a layaway order is voided
- 24436: When a layaway order is fully paid and also Invoice option is selected. Payment details are not getting updated at backend
- 24440: When sales order/Invoice is created from quotation and product price is changed, at ERP line price details appear as 0.00
- 24441: At Web POS if the product price or total recipt amount is greater than 1000 then uncaught big decimal error appears
- 24449: when i reopen the receipt( gross amount:0.00), Paid label wrongly appears as PAID(on credit)
- 24451: [Multi] Button new is not working fine
- 24455: [MULTI] In multi order payment screen, To be laid away text wrongly appears when we add receipt
- 24458: Uncaught Big decimal issue appears in Multiple order payment screen
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status. It is possible to check the maturity status of this release in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.