Openbravo for Retail RMP26.1 is available
Release date: 05/09/2013
Pack version: 1.7.1045
|This is an emergency update which addresses a critical issue related to the RMP26 release. In the Fixed issues section you can find related ticket in the Openbravo bug tracking system.
The full RMP26 Release Notes here.
- 24630: Taxes are not properly calculated
- 24644: In webpos while creating receipt, Uncaught type error appears ( when price list not inclusive of taxes is used)
- 24646: In webpos precision issue in Discount amount calculation.
- 24647: Error in Tax base amount calculation and tax amount calculation(price inclusive of taxes is used)
- 24649: Error in Tax base amount calculation and tax amount calculation(Buy X and get Y as gift)
- 24657: WEB POS document number issue
- 24660: Precision issue in Price list not inclusive of taxes when applying receipt discount Disc_fixed_5_Perc is applied
- 24671: After locking the screen, once the user relogin to the WEB POS, in the reloaded receipt total amount shows Zero value
- 24672: User does not have privleges to approve the request
- 24688: AD Text information is missing in the Web POS
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.