Openbravo for Retail RMP28 is available
Release date: 08/11/2013
Pack version: 1.7.1240
What is new
- Online product images: Now the Web POS is able to work with a large number of products with images, specially in mobile devices such as the iPad
- Receipt discounts button has been changed : From now on, the Discounts button can now be used to navigate to the Receipt Discounts window. Existing customers will not be affected by this change, unless they change the configuration of their system (you can read more about how to do it here )
- New hooks have been added to improve the extensibility of the Web POS: You can find a list of available hooks here.
- 23997: We have 2 ways to create discounts with differents behaviours
- 24550: Sometimes orders header synchronize 2 or 3 times
- 24605: Web POS continue online mode when it should go to offline status
- 24712: Scaner can't be used in offline mode in ipad
- 24797: Gift cards initial amount problem
- 24798: Gift cards initial amount problem when you are working with price without taxes
- 24810: Performance problem during the cash up
- 24816: Web POS has problems in login process with Images
- 24819: Impossible to change cash up report
- 24822: Performance issue using chrome in windows
- 24861: Tickets line scrool does not work fine
- 24893: cannot add several times same pack by scanning
- 24894: promotions code is executed twice
- 24898: When the user reopens the receipt, default address details appears instead of the one which is selected while creating
- 24899: BP name which is selected in WEB POS not appearing in the EPR sales order window
- 24900: In the sales order, the line gross amount is wrong with promotions and discounts
- 24907: Cash up process should verify that previous Reconciliation is processed before create next one
- 24942: Cash up invoice is not properly generated
- 24969: Openbravo Web POS in not working in Oracle
- 24993: Tax amount wrongly calculated when sales order is created from quotation without selecting the option "Firm Quotation"
- 25018: Precision issue when priceincludingtaxes is used.
- 25022: Cash up is not working fine with voided layaways
- 25054: At webpos, Precision issue in Tax base amount and tax amount (price list inclusive of taxes)
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.