Openbravo for Retail RMP30 is available
Release date: January 6th, 2014
Pack version: 1.8.110
What is new
- Visual Cash Count: Configuration option that helps to count the cash by registering number of banknotes and coins available for the currency.
- Cash Up Approvals: Approval can be configured for deleting pending tickets and to continue with the Cash Up process if there are differences between the expected and counted amounts.
- iOS7 Safari: Support of the mobile Safari browser in iOS7.
- Client Side Logging Improvements: Enhancement of the logging mechanism that adds date&time information and finetunes sorting of the columns in the Client Log window.
- 25091: Design defects in OB.UTIL.isDisableDiscount
- 25272: Zip code and postal are not mandatory when creating a customer, but mandatory when editing it
- 25273: Database ID shows in BP Category, if "Show BP Category Selector" is not checked in Organization screen
- 25280: AppCache cannot easily be extended by modules
- 25287: IOS 7 compatibility:lists are not displayed
- 25288: IOS 7 compatibility:barcode scanner does not work
- 25294: Return receipts should appear in Paid Returns menu option
- 25295: Return a product and add this product to the order (exchange)
- 25298: UPC/EAN search is case sensitive. The rest of the searchs are not case sensitive
- 25302: Optionally disable profile settings edition
- 25304: allow to modify formats calculation
- 25309: Complete button in window Goods Shipments
- 25318: empty new ticket is shown as Pending in Cash Up process
- 25330: Cannot enter the counted cash amount In the cash up process
- 25331: If you add more than one pack, the price of the product is not fine.
- 25334: In cashup title appears (NaN-NaN-0NaN)
- 25335: There are no defaults for preferences Web POS Remove Receipts Approval and Web POS Cash Up Differences Approval
- 25336: Wrong Due Date with WebPOS Store Credit Sales Invoices
- 25338: Problem with packs and priority
- 25342: Impossible to do a cash up
- 25344: Default storage bin for returns
- 25356: Cash up jasper report doesn't compute difference amounts correctly
- 25376: Count cash step in Cash Up process wraps lines with big amounts
- 25366: Count cash step in Cash Up process must be configurable
- 25367: Count cash steps in cashup process must open the drawer automatically if properly configured
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo Retail. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status. It is possible to check the maturity status of this release in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.