Openbravo for Retail RMP31.1 is available
Release date: Feburary 5th, 2014
Pack version: 1.8.220
What is new
- Web POS translations enhacements: Includes:
- New translations: Product, Product Category, Discounts
- Allow to define default language for POS at role level
- Optionally disable modification of profile settings in POS
- Web POS format enhancements: Includes:
- Allow to define decimal and group separators per Store
- Allow to define print templates per Store
- Homogenous usage of date formats
- Tax Zones in Web POS: Tax zone defines the origin country/region and destination country/region where a given tax rate applies
Fixed issues RMP31.1
- 25667: build validation error when install retail module
Fixed issues RMP31
- 24974: Impossible to print
- 25021: Bardcodes are not printed
- 25026: Impossible to configure a printer in serial mode
- 25322: When the price is bigger that 5 digits Web POS does not show it properly
- 25324: Different behaviour with taxes between ERP and Web POS
- 25325: Web POS is not taking into account valid from field in taxes
- 25340: It should be possible to print a ticket using the fiscal printer
- 25357: Cash up printed report (via hardware manager) doesn't show the Total to Keep and Total to Deposit amounts
- 25384: Widgets can fail under some circumstances
- 25393: It should be possible to change background image in an easy way|
- 25399: Under very specific circumstances, an error in the OrderLoader could lead to data loss
- 25416: Amounts are wrongly aligned in Cash Management screen
- 25425: Problem with gift cards values
- 25435: "generateShipment" property in the Web POS order
- 25452: When documentNo is get in class POSUtils.java an exception is raised if OBPOS_ERRORS table has errors of type BP
- 25464: It is possible to define 2 payment types with the same search key
- 25472: Net standard and list prices are not calculated with including taxes price lists
- 25474: Edit coins quantity does not work properly in cash up process
- 25478: Edit coins footer is not visible in cash up process
- 25491: Sales Receipts of negative quantity should print "Returned" instead of "Paid"
- 25500: Impossible to log in in Web POS if you do not fill field "Default country for BPs" in window Organization
- 25515: Receipts not being created in ERP
- 25519: Error in WADValidation
- 25520: Links to Terminal are not navigable
- 25530: Review JSLINT warnings in modules included in Retail Pack
- 25531: Web POS is not rounding prices in table m_product
- 25533: Wrong data when you load a paid ticket
- 25545: Add support for customer displays LD9000
- 25555: Wrong invoice created when working with more than one ticket simultaneously and "group orders in one invoice" option disabled
- 25562: when i try to pay more than one receipt using Pay open tickets, last receipt is missing from the system
- 25569: Impossible to do a cash up
- 25571: Return receipt is created using Return this receipt option, at ERP in Return Marterial Receipt line no shows 0
- 25589: After completing a receipt with both positive & negative lines, at shipment doc, line number value starts from 0
- 25601: Not able to search the quotation using Quotations option
- 25624: Not able to a pay a receipt which is created with both positive & negative lines through pay open receipts option
- 25628: Not able to export receipts which are created without location.
- 25632: No tax found error appears when new customer is created from webpos and assigned to receipt
- 25642: Some features are not ready to be used with "sales with returns" orders.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status. It is possible to check the maturity status of this release in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.