Openbravo for Retail RMP31.2 is available
Release date: March 6th, 2014
Pack version: 1.8.240
|This is an emergency update which addresses a critical issue related to the RMP31 release. In the Fixed issues section you can find related ticket in the Openbravo bug tracking system.
The full RMP31 Release Notes here.
- 25685: Compilation error in oracle environment
- 25788: error with incremental refresh and oracle environment
- 25857: Generic product does not work as it is expected in RMP31 and live
- 25904: Web POS does not work in Oracle. One trigger fails during compilation
Installation & Updates
To install and configure Openbravo for Retail, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status. It is possible to check the maturity status of this release in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.