Sales Invoice Dimensional Report Legacy
Sales Invoice Dimensional Report shows information about registered sales invoices (Sales Invoices in a status Completed or Voided) during a selected period of time.
This report displays a rating of products and top customers based on the sales revenue, it also shows profit and margin of sales and answers many others questions related to the company sales invoicing activity.
Fields to note:
- Commercial Document: allows to filter results by Sales Representative field from the Sales Invoice window, which is normally inherited from Sales Order.
- Commercial File: allows to filter results by Sales Representative field from the Customer tab of the Business Partner window, which normally contains responsible for this customer person (for example, account manager).
- Note. In majority of the cases filtering by above mentioned fields gives the same results. But they could differ if a customer has main responsible for them person but different sales team members can book orders. Or customer is moved from one sales rep to another. The new sales reps might want to use the second filter to see the activities of all their customers (regardless of whom closed the deal) while the old sales reps might want to use the first filter to see the orders they closed (regardless of whom manages the customer now).
- Project: allows to show invoicing information for a particular project.
- Product Type: filter that displays results for selected Product Types.
Sample Report Output
Columns to note:
- Currency column, ex. (EUR-€): percentage of the particular row Amount in the report Total Amount. All rows should sum up to 100%.
- Amount: is the net amount from the Sales Invoice converted to the report Currency.
- Cost: cost of the goods sold (as per the corresponding legacy cost of the product).
- Profit: is the difference between Amount and Cost.
- M.%: sales margin as a ratio of Profit to Amount.
- Weight: of the invoiced product if specified in the Product window.