This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Activity based costing (ABC) is a special costing model that identifies activities in an organization for which managing cost is required.
ABC Activity window allows to create as many activities as require per each organization.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Search Key : A fast method for finding a particular record.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Help/Comment : A comment that adds additional information to help users work with fields.
- Summary Level : A means of grouping fields in order to view or hide additional information.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Activity : A distinct activity defined and used in activity based management.