This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Accounting templates to overwrite default accounting behavior. Each template is related to an specific table.
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Table : A dictionary table used for this tab that points to the database table.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Java Class Name : The classname is used when generating a representation of the table in java (the entity or business object). The classname is the simplename of the class (so without the package name). Often the AD_Table.name can be used here.
- Accounting Template : Accounting Template