This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
A Basic Discount is a deduction from the total amount of an order or an invoice.
A total discount can be created and configured by entering a discount name, a discount product and a discount %.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Product : An item produced by a process.
- Discount % : The proportional discount given to an item, without respect to any previously defined discounts.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Basic Discount : The percentage price reduction based on the list price.