This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Conversion rate also called currency exchange rate is the rate at which one currency may be converted into another one.
Conversion rates window allow to create the rates to be used for multi currency transactions.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Currency : An accepted medium of monetary exchange that may vary across countries.
- To Currency : Target currency
- Valid From Date : A parameter stating the starting time of a specified request.
- Valid To Date : A parameter stating the ending time of a specified request.
- Multiple Rate By : The rate by which the base unit will be mutiplied by to create the converted unit.
- Divide Rate By : The rate by which the base unit will be divided by to create the converted unit.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Conversion Rate Type : A distinct conversion rate characteristic used for processes.
- Conversion Rate : The amount or quantity at which one unit of measure is changed to another.
- Client : Client for this installation.