This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
A costing algorithm defines the method to use to calculate the cost of the transactions.
The main feature of a costing algorithm is the java class which includes all what's required to implement it.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Java Class Name : The classname is used when generating a representation of the table in java (the entity or business object). The classname is the simplename of the class (so without the package name). Often the AD_Table.name can be used here.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Costing Algorithm
- Client : Client for this installation.