Screenshot:Data Import Entries
This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Data Import Entries
Shows the import entries processed and to be processed
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Role : The profile of security for the user defining what windows and tabs they can see.
- Type of Data
- Import Status
- Creation Date : The date that this record is completed.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- JSON Info
- Response Info
- Error Info : Error Info
- Isnonblocking : Indicates if an import entry is non blocking. This means its processing is done in a NonBlocking thread, freeing the ImportEntry thread to process other import entries.
- Client : Client for this installation.