Screenshot:Data Pool Selection
Data Pool Selection
Defines which database pool should be used for a particular report. Reports can be defined either in the Report and Process or in the Process Definition Window. If no pool is defined for a report in this window, it should use the one defined in Preferences.
Associates a Report to a data pool.
- Report : References a report regardless the place it is defined
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Data Pool : Lists all possible database pools which OBDal can use to retrieve data.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Obuiapp_Data_Pool_Sel_ID : Data pool selection for Reports
- Client : Client for this installation.