This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Define freight categories to be used by shippers.
Create freight categories to be used by shippers.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Search Key : A fast method for finding a particular record.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Help/Comment : A comment that adds additional information to help users work with fields.
- Freight UOM : Freight Unit
- Round Line : Line round
- Round Total : Total Round
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Freight Category : A classification used to help calculate shipping company freight amounts.
- Client : Client for this installation.