This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Goods Transactions window provides a read only view with extensive filtering capabilities that shows all inventory transactions.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Storage Bin : A set of coordinates (x, y, z) which help locate an item in a warehouse.
- Movement Date : The date that a certain item is moved from one location to another.
- Product : An item produced by a process.
- Attribute Set Value : An attribute associated with a product as part of an attribute set.
- Movement Type : The type of a certain item being moved from one location to another.
- Movement Quantity : The number of items being moved from one location to another.
- UOM : A non monetary unit of measure.
- Order Quantity : The number of a certain item involved in the transaction, shown in units which differ from the standard UOM.
- Order UOM : The unit of measure being used for the request.
- Goods Shipment Line : A statement displaying one item, charge, or movement in a shipment.
- Physical Inventory Line : A statement displaying one item in the physical inventory list.
- Production Line : A statement displaying one item or action in the application.
- Movement Line : An often automatically generated identifier for a movement line.
- Project Issue : Issues to the project initiated by the "Issue to Project" process. You can issue Receipts, Time and Expenses, or Stock.
- Transaction Cost
- Inventory Transaction
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.