Screenshot:Google Integration Preferences
This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Google Integration Preferences
Google Integration Defaults
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Default Role : Defines the default role used when creating a new user
- New User Active : Defines if a newly created user is active by default
- Default : A value that is shown whenever a record is created.
- Client : Client for this installation.