This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Import accounts in .csv format from previously used databases/applications and past business operations.
Import chart of accounts in .csv format from previously used databases/applications and past business operations.
- Import Account : Import Account Value
- Import Process Complete : A indication that the desired process has been completed successfully.
- Account Element : A identification code for an account type.
- Import Error Message : A message that appears when errors occur during the importing process.
- Client : Client for this installation.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Element Name : Name of the Element
- Accounting Element : A unique identifier for an account type.
- Search Key : A fast method for finding a particular record.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Account Type : Indicates the type of account
- Account Sign : Indicates the Natural Sign of the Account as a Debit or Credit
- Summary Level : A means of grouping fields in order to view or hide additional information.
- Parent Key : Key if the Parent
- Parent Account : The parent (summary) account
- Post Actual : Actual Values can be posted
- Post Budget : Budget values can be posted
- Post Statistical : Post statistical quantities to this account?
- Post Encumbrance : Post commitments to this account
- Document Controlled : Control account - If an account is controlled by a document, you cannot post manually to it
- Default Account : Name of the Default Account Column
- Column : A link to the database column of the table.
- Element Level : Element Level
- Import Accounts : Import Natural Accounts
- Processed : A confirmation that the associated documents or requests are processed.
- Creation Date : The date that this record is completed.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.