Invoice schedule window allows to define and configure how often and by when an organization can issue invoices to be sent to customers.
An organization can agree and therefore define specific schedules for issuing invoices, schedules which will then need to be linked to the corresponding customers.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Invoice Frequency : How often invoices will be generated
- Day of the Month : Day of Invoice Generation
- Invoice Cut-Off Day : Last day for including shipments
- Invoice on Even Weeks : Send invoices on even weeks
- Day of the Week : Day to generate invoices
- Day of the Week Cut-off : Last day in the week for shipments to be included
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Default : A value that is shown whenever a record is created.
- Limit Amount : Send invoices only if the amount exceeds the limit
- Amount : A monetary sum of two or more quantities.
- Invoice Schedule : Schedule for generating Invoices
- Client : Client for this installation.