Screenshot:Landed Cost Type
Landed Cost Type
Landed Cost Types window allows to define different types of Landed Costs that can be assigned to Goods Receipts and therefore allocated to the products included in the receipts.
Landed Cost Types can be defined either as a "Product" or as an "Account" (G/L Item). Besides that a distribution algorithm can be define to configure the way landed costs are going to be allocated to products.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Landed Cost Distribution Algorithm : Identifies the Algorithm to be used to distribute the Landed Cost amounts through all the Receipt Lines.
- Account : The identification code used for accounting.
- Product : An item produced by a process.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Landed Cost Type : Defines a type of Landed Cost Amount that can be assigned to a Receipt
- Client : Client for this installation.