This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Define multiple languages to be used in the application.
Create languages to be used in the application.
- Language : A method of communication being used.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- ISO Language Code : Lower-case two-letter ISO-3166 code - http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso639.txt
- ISO Country Code : The geographic country code for a country based on the ISO standard.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Base Language : The system information is maintained in this language
- System Language : The screens, etc. are maintained in this Language
- Translated by : Translated by
- RTL Language : Identifies the language as written from right to left.
- Verify Languages : Verify existence of language translation in system (required after creating a new language)
- Pixel Size
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Language ID
- Client : Client for this installation.