This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Define addresses or service points of your organizations.
Define locations for organizations.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Country : A state or a nation.
- Address Line 1 : A space to write the location of a business partner.
- Address Line 2 : A space to write the location of a business partner.
- City Name : A populated defined area located within a larger area such as a state, province, or country.
- Postal Code : A identification code used to help get items to a specific location.
- Region : An area of a specific country.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Region Name : The name of an area in a specific country.
- Postal add : Additional ZIP or Postal code
- Location / Address : A specific place or residence.
- Client : Client for this installation.