This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Create and edit lots for your products.
Edit lots assigned to your specific products.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Product : An item produced by a process.
- Name : A non-unique identifier for a record/document often used as a search tool.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Help/Comment : A comment that adds additional information to help users work with fields.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Starting Date : A parameter stating the starting time range related to a specified request.
- Ending Date : A parameter stating the ending time range related for a specified request, query, etc.
- Lot : A group of identical or similar items organized and placed into inventory under one number.
- Client : Client for this installation.