This article is protected against manual editing because it is automatically generated from Openbravo meta-data. Learn more about writing and translating such documents.
Add and edit predefined maintenance plans.
Create and edit maintenance tasks for a specific date.
- Organization : Organizational entity within client
- Maintenance Type : A set of maintenances which can be performed on a machine.
- Maintenance : The act of ensuring the proper working order for a specified item.
- Maintenance Task : A description to help explain a specified maintenance task.
- Planned Date
- Shift : A partition of the workday into intervals.
- Machine Category : A distinct machine characteristic used for processes.
- Machine : A tool use to aid in or fully complete a task.
- Description : A space to write additional related information.
- Confirmation : An indication that an action is accepted and will be completed as planned.
- Maintenance Order : A distinct characteristic of a machine used for processes and sometimes grouped within a category.
- Result : The Result indicates the result of any action taken on this request.
- Time Used
- Comments : A space to write additional related information.
- Internal Consumption : An indication that an item will not be sold, but rather used internally.
- Active : A flag indicating whether this record is available for use or de-activated.
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Client : Client for this installation.